DIY: Two Tiered Jewelry Tray

 Sunday, August 5, 2012


This was an incredibly easy and inexpensive project. I bought two plates from the clearance section at TJ Maxx for $5 total and a candle holder at AC Moore for $3.


I'm aware that you can purchase candle holders at dollar stores, but my local dollar store did not carry them. I spray painted my candle holder white, and used my hot glue gun to attach the two plates onto the candle holder. The total time to complete this project was under 10 minutes!


1 comments:

eovadia September 28, 2012 at 3:24 PM  

Interesting article, quite informative really and great ideas!

You know, I believe there is a company called Ovadia Corporation that specializes in really custom jewelry trays if you want more ideas!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP