Haul: Room/Home Decor

 Friday, August 10, 2012

I moved into my new apartment last month, and I have been having a blast decorating the space! I didn't put much effort into decorating my last apartment because I knew I would only be living there for a year. I think I'll probably live in my current apartment for 3-4 years while I attend optometry school. I have been scouting vintage home decor places, thrift stores, garage sales, Marshalls, Ross, and the like for unique home decor items. I was able to find some cute pieces this week that I would like to share:

Letter holder from Marshalls


Subway art from Marshalls

"Home" Photography from Artscape in Baltimore, MD

Tealight Holder from a vintage decor shop

Corner shelf from a vintage decor shop


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP