Where's my tongue?

 Sunday, April 18, 2010

I lost a piece of my tongue. I'm sure the image that probably formed in your head just now is very much exaggerated, but I still did bite very deeply into my tongue. I was gorging down a big, juicy Jerry's sub, trying to dismiss my sub-conscious that was chastising me for consuming something so high in calories, fat, and everything bad. I was chewing so viciously that I felt a piece of my tongue fall off when my teeth sank into my tongue. It was a very very small piece, but still. Ouch! That was yesterday. The pain seems to be exacerbating though.

This is horrible timing because I have 5 papers and an exam this week. I just gotta suck it up. Actually, I have been doing a lot of sucking....... of my saliva, that is. Ok, this entry is pointless. I need to start on my assignments now!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP