Decisions, decisions, decisions

 Wednesday, April 14, 2010

When you're young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun. Then, you grow up and learn to be cautious; you could break a bone or a heart. You look before you leap and sometimes, you don't leap at all because there's not always someone there to catch you. Unfortunately, there is no firmly planted safety net in life.

I'm currently in a few situations where I'm contemplating on taking that leap. Hopefully, I'll make the right decisions but if not, I'll learn from them.

On an unrelated note, I just found out that I got into a summer program at Yale University. It's a biological based, unpaid internship. Yes--unpaid. Gah! I was positive that this was going to be a paid internship, but I must have missed the very fine print in the lengthy application that said this. This internship will look outstanding on my resume, but I'm really tight on money, and I already have 2 well paid jobs lined up for the summer. These jobs will also look good on my resume, but c'mon... the Asian in me thinks Yale University >>> job at an optometry practice in Costco and at Stamp Student Union. Well, I still have about a week to decide so I'll do that as a means of procrastinating. Anyway, I should get back to feigning attentiveness in physics discussion. Bye yall.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP