Senioritis

 Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's back. After four years, senioritis is back to bite me in the ass. I did not complete a homework assignment for one of my biology classes, nor did I even attempt to complete it. Actually, I did attempt. I read the questions, asked myself if I knew how to answer them, and then I woke up at the following morning wondering what the hell happened. That counts as an attempt, right? And what's worse is that homework constitutes 50% of our grade in this class.


I wouldn't care so much if I had already gained admission to optometry school. But, that's not the case, so I still have to strive for that A.

Anyway, I think I'm going to start posting beauty, fashion, and health related posts. But, I'll still post insightful entries or rants every now and then.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP