Haul: Candles!

 Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I am a fanatic of many things in life, and candles are one of them. Candles come in all sorts of aromas: you can put a bakery scented candle in your kitchen, a fresh scented candle in your bathroom, and a romantic floral scented candle in your bedroom! I also love fruity scents for my bedroom and kitchen. I just received my order from Candles by Victoria, and I really like these scents. First off, allow me to commend the owner of this business, Victoria. She is the only owner of Candles by Victoria, and has the full time job of being a single parent to two kids. Nevertheless, she always manages to fill every order in a timely manner. Thanks, Victoria! (I doubt she will ever read this though LOL) Anyway, onto the candles :)

From L to R: Blueberry Monkey Bread, Coco Beach Baby Peach, Pineapple Upside Down Cake

Blueberry Monkey Bread is definitely my favorite out of the three candles. It smells just like it sounds: a mesh of blueberries and monkey bread. So decadent! I'm not particularly fond of Coco Beach Baby Peach. It smells like a blend of peaches and cardboard, and is a bit too musky for my liking. :-/ Pineapple Upside Down Cake also smells delicious. It smells like fresh pineapples with a hint of shortbread cookies. Overall, these candles are a great buy. Each 9oz jar is $8.25 and shipping is a flat rate fee of $8.50. You can take 10% off your total purchase with this code: cbvictoria.

I also bought two candles from Bath & Body Works since they were having a "buy two for $20" sale. However, I purchased these a couple weeks back, so I am not sure if this sale is still going on.
From L to R: Passion Flower and Peach Bellini

I haven't had a chance to burn Passion Flower, but it smells so delightful. According to the BBW website, this scent is described as: "Juicy passion fruit, watery pear and casaba melon combine perfectly with Tahitian vanilla." It's pretty spot on. Peach Bellini is also a very sweet scent. It smells like fresh peaches with a hint of vanilla and jasmine. I love both of these scents.


On another note, I finally found a Vietnamese restaurant somewhat close to my house (~30 minutes) that makes bahn mi sandwiches. *happy dance* For some reason, I've been craving banh mi for the past two weeks. My boyfriend also found an Italian delicacy in the same shopping center that sells canolis, which he has been craving for... well, pretty much everyday. It looks like we'll be making frequent trips there.

2 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot March 30, 2011 at 6:44 PM  

You got some good deals. The blueberry monkey bread candle sounds intriguing.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You asked what breed my Guilty Dog was... she is a German Shepherd - Golden Retriever mix. Sorry for leaving the answer in this comment, but your email isn't enabled. You seem to be a relatively new blogger (welcome to the blogoshpere) you should consider enabling your email, as it allows you to get connected much easier. :)

(You might also want to consider doing away with your word verification. You will get fewer comments and it really does nothing to stop spam.)

Robinsen Clerk July 7, 2020 at 5:49 AM  

This blog is more information are provide.
This post is a great resource for so many blog things. Thanks for the info.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP